An excellent choice for street photography, landscapes, and travel, the Viltrox AF 28mm f/1.8 Lens offers outstanding sharpness and autofocus performance in a compact and lightweight design. Offered here in a Sony E-mount, this fast wide-angle prime makes a reliable travel companion for a wide variety of shooting scenarios. The lens’s bright f/1.8 maximum aperture is well-suited for working in low-light conditions and allows for precise control over focus positions, and with a minimum focusing distance of just 14.6″, this optic enables you to capture dynamic wide-angle imagery of close-up objects.
- Full-frame wide-angle lens offering excellent image quality in a compact and lightweight design.
- STM autofocus motor delivering fast, accurate, and quiet autofocus performance that is compatible with Sony’s Eye AF autofocus mode.
- Bright f/1.8 maximum aperture well-suited for working in low-light conditions while also providing precise control over the focus position when using shallow depth of field techniques.
- 11 lens elements in 9 groups provide a sophisticated optical design allowing the lens to maintain excellent resolution throughout the entire focusing range.
- 3 ED (extra-low dispersion) lens elements greatly reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations for excellent clarity and color accuracy no matter which aperture you choose.
- Minimum focusing distance of 14.6″ allows for dynamic wide-angle imagery of close-up objects.
- HD Nano Multi-Layer Coating to greatly diminish or eliminate ghosting and flare.
- 9-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing out of focus quality that benefits the use of shallow depth of field and selective focus techniques.
- Metal electronic contacts support Exif information transmission.
- All-metal lens body and robust build quality.
- USB-C interface for firmware upgrades.