Designed specifically for the Sony a7C mirrorless digital camera, this L-Bracket from SmallRig enables you to quickly switch between horizontal and vertical shooting when using an Arca-type compatible tripod or monopod head. The form-fitting bracket features a dovetail design on its base plate and side plate, and an anti-twist design and rubber pad on the base plate prevent the camera from twisting. The adjustable side plate enables you to attach a tethering cable and other cables to the side ports of the camera, and the bottom and side portion of the plate also features multiple 1/4″-20 holes for attaching accessories such as a light or microphone.
- Arca-type compatible dovetail mount for quick release functionality on horizontal and vertical axes
- Anti-twist design and rubber pad prevent camera twisting
- Slidable design and open side plate for attaching cables to the side port of the camera
- Multiple 1/4″-20 holes for attaching accessories such as a light or microphone
- Maintains access to camera battery door
- Flat-head screwdriver embedded into the bottom plate for added functionality
- Lightweight aluminum alloy construction