The SmallRig L-Bracket for Sony a7 IV, a7S III, and a1 features an Arca-type dovetail on the bottom and side, allowing it to quickly mount a camera horizontally or vertically on Arca-type compatible supports. The side dovetail extends out about one inch (24mm) to make room to connect cables for tethered shooting, particularly to make space above the tripod head when shooting vertically.
The baseplate magnetically stores a flat-head screwdriver and an Allen hex wrench. The wrench can be used to remove the vertical portion of the camera bracket, converting it into a standard quick release base plate.
- 1/4″-20 camera screw and locating pin
- Silicone padding prevents scratches and twisting
- Genuine leather accent matches camera design
- Lens centering index mark
- Removable vertical riser, converts to Arca-type base plate
- Six 1/4″-20 threaded accessory holes allow attaching quick release plates and brackets
- Compatibility with the quick release plate pad of DJI RS-2 and RSC-2 gimbals
- Magnetic flat-head screwdriver and Allen key come secured in the bottom of the bracket
- Integrated strap loop
- Battery door access