Featuring durable construction with heat-resistant fabric, this 59″ Raja Softbox from Phottix is designed for quick assembly and teardown. It opens like an umbrella with a centralized metal joint, so you don’t have to attach or remove any of the individual rods and can start shooting in seconds. The softbox comes with a standard Bowens S-mount speed ring that works with a variety of lights, but you can also equip it with optional Elinchrom and Profoto mounts to expand the list of compatible gear.
The Raja softbox has a reflective silver interior and offers two removable fabric layers, an inner baffle, and a front diffuser. Using both parts will soften your light considerably and reduce your output while removing one diffuser can help increase contrast or make shadows harsher. A bag is provided so you can easily fit and transport your modifier.
- 59″ diameter quick-folding Hexa softbox with reflective interior is ideal for fashion, portraiture, or large groups
- Opens like an umbrella in seconds, with no need to reattach or remove rods
- Removable inner baffle and front diffuser allow you to soften your light while lowering exposure
- Standard Bowens mount speed ring can be swapped out with optional Elinchrom or Profoto models
- Carrying bag provided for easy transport